| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ceahlau in June is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In June the average daily temperature range/ variation is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly dry with rain sometimes. Circa 115mm (4.5in) of water is discharged across an average of 16 days.
- The shortest day is 15:36 long and the longest day is 15:53 long with an average length of 15:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Ceahlau June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Ceahlau, Romania
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Ceahlau: